Senior Associate, Revenue Operations
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled national network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it possible for patients to find quality care they can afford and enabling mental healthcare providers to grow their practice.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 500,000+ appointments a month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
Headway is on a mission to rebuild America's mental health system.
Revenue Operations at Headway is a dynamic, data-driven team focused on optimizing the growth process, enhancing efficiency, and ultimately driving success in our mission to rebuild America's mental health system. We operate within three primary pillars: systems & processes, reporting & insights, and strategy. Our mandate includes supporting the Growth team, encompassing Provider Marketing, Sales, and Revenue & Retention, to scale and enhance our mental health therapist network. We leverage technology and data to provide the best solutions to our partner teams, from optimizing sales territories and formulating compensation plans, to implementing sales tools and analyzing performance metrics. Moreover, we ensure that our partners feel supported through actions such as quota setting, payout calculation, and insightful reporting. In essence, our role is to streamline the sales process, enabling our teams to work more efficiently and effectively towards our shared goals.
The Revenue Operations Senior Associate is an integral role that bridges the gap between our tech stack, process improvements, and support for the Growth team. You will be particularly focused on supporting the Provider Revenue and Retention (PRR) team. You will take ownership of our customer success tools, and will be tasked with developing data-driven automated campaigns aimed at onboarding newly activated providers, increasing their net revenue retention, and reducing churn. This role offers an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact at Headway.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing a portion of our tech stack.
- Driving process improvements to support the Growth team.
- Developing and managing data-driven automated campaigns to onboard new providers.
- Working with the PRR team to improve their workflows and provide insights on successes and areas of improvement.
- Owning Churnzero, our customer success tool, to reduce churn and increase net revenue retention.
- Experience in a high-performance sales organization, in operations, or consulting / PM capacity.
- Proficient in Google Sheets or a strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to distill ideas and feedback into thoughtful solutions.
- Proficiency in using tech tools (i.e. Salesforce, Outreach) or a strong interest in developing this expertise.
- Exceptional organizational, coordination, planning, and project management skills.
- A self-directed and resourceful nature.
- Great collaboration skills and a team player attitude.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You are motivated by seeing the impact of your work on the success of other teams.
- You love deeply understanding operational workflows and tackling complicated problems.
- You have a strong orientation towards outcomes and a history of being scrappy where it counts.
- You act with future first thinking and build strategically towards clear objectives.
- You love making the right tradeoff between speed and scalability in order to best empower the teams you work with.
- You are energized by working in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Revenue Operations Senior Associate is a crucial role that will contribute significantly to the success of our Customer Success operations. If you're an optimizer by nature, super organized, and a great collaborator, we'd love to hear from you.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A: $105,000
- Group B: $94,500
- Group C: $84,000
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Other compensation includes: discretionary bonuses
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.