Product Marketing Lead, Providers
Headway’s mission is a big one - to build a new mental health care system everyone can access. We’ve built technology that helps people find great therapists with the first software-enabled national network of providers accepting insurance.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the majority of providers don’t accept insurance, making therapy too expensive for most people. Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access by making it easy for therapists to take insurance and scale their practice.
Headway was founded in 2019 – since then, we’ve grown into a diverse, national network of over 25,000 mental healthcare providers across all 50 states who run their practice on our software. We’re a Series C company powering 500k+ appointments per month with over $225m in funding from a16z (Andreessen Horowitz), Accel, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Spark Capital, Thrive Capital, and Health Care Service Corporation.
We want your time here to be the most meaningful experience of your career. Join us, and help change mental healthcare for the better.
About the Team & Role
As Headway’s second-ever Product Marketer, you’ll play an integral role in scaling Headway’s product marketing function. Reporting directly into Headway’s Manager of Provider & Patient Marketing, you’ll be responsible for product marketing for our provider audience – including product messaging & positioning, product launches, and sales enablement content – all in support of building a world-class GTM engine. You will be a key voice of the customer internally and work cross-functionally to drive marketing campaigns, new product releases, and enable sales to position and sell our provider product across multiple personas.
- Become an expert on our provider product – develop a deep understanding of the market, our competitive landscape, and our customers
- Own provider positioning and messaging (including personas) to elevate the quality of our marketing and sales motions
- Lead product launches, working closely with cross-functional partners (product management, marketing, comms, design, enablement, clinical, sales, CX, ops)
- Create strategic sales assets and broad education around how to best position Headway and our value propositions
- Partner with our content and growth marketing teams to create content — landing pages, emails — that improve our top of funnel metrics and partner with our sales team to optimize our sales cycle
You’d be a great fit if...
- You have 6-9 years of product marketing experience, preferably in health tech
- You’re empathetic and relationship-obsessed – both with internal collaborators and customers
- You have strong track record of driving quantifiable results
- You seek an environment that fosters individual growth through open-feedback and a high-autonomy
- You thrive in the unknown, and seek out opportunities to dive into unfamiliar challenges, roll up your sleeves, learn new skills, and drive towards solutions
- You are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact on one of our generation’s defining problems, accessible mental healthcare
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A: $170,000
- Group B: $153,000 (90% of Group A)
- Group C: $136,000 (80% of Group A)
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.