Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is looking for a talented and detail oriented program manager to help lead and drive the company wide Cost Transformation program. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with senior leaders and have a direct impact on Rivian's financial performance.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:\n
- Lead the Program Management Office (PMO) for Rivian’s company wide Cost Transformation program and drive the program’s ongoing impact on Rivian’s financial performance. Shape, drive and closely track program progress vs approved targets across multiple work streams and deliver clear, consistent and comprehensive performance reporting to Rivian’s senior leadership incl. multiple C-level executives and ensure program targets are closely synchronized with Rivian’s long range financial plan \n
- Collaborate with stakeholders, partners and leaders at all levels across each of Rivian’s functions in understanding their cost management capabilities, priorities and related trade-offs. Partner with and support business leads in shaping detailed cost initiative programs and in driving successful execution of these programs. Drive a cost conscious mindset and culture across all of Rivian, actively highlighting and driving awareness of progress and successes and motivating employees across all functions and levels. \n
- Lead, develop and grow a dedicated team of finance managers and analysts to effectively partner with leaders and managers across all of Rivian’s in shaping and driving an effective cost transformation agenda. Coach and mentor the team, continuously developing their capabilities, skill set and impact \n
- Be part of and actively contribute to the Business Finance senior leadership team. Contribute ideas, energy and know-how towards the continuing development and growth of a vibrant and highly capable Business Finance organization. Collaborate with other leaders across other Finance functions incl. Accounting & Tax, Treasury, Investor Relations in shaping and driving achievement of the priorities and objectives of the broader CFO organization.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:\n
- 8+ years of experience in finance related program management / business partnering roles, with a track record of impact at scale, x-function dexterity, self-starter initiative and the ability to effectively navigate and succeed in complex, multi-function environments. Automotive industry / scaled manufacturing experience a plus. \n
- Excellent program management skills including objective setting, workstream design, driving execution, stakeholder management, resource allocation, tracking, reporting and presentation capabilities. Strong focus on results including the strategic judgement skills to identify and make trade-offs to maximize the company wide impact of the program \n
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills including communications, influencing, prioritization and stakeholder management up to and including C-suite level \n
- Proven ability to build, lead and develop high-performing teams and maximize their impact in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environments \n
- Knowledge of Finance and accounting processes including how and when specific savings initiatives will impact Rivian’s financial reporting and statements \n
- Primary degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or related quantitative discipline. Master’s degree in Business Administration and / or Consulting experience a plus. \n
Salary Range for California Based Applicants: $180,000 - $250,000 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.