Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the implementation, maintenance, and optimization of SAP/ERP and related business processes across Rivian with a specific focus on Bill of Material and change management practices. You will leverage project management acumen to ensure that all enterprise systems teams are aligned and providing correct integration between our various systems.
- Work with enterprise systems teams to define ERP architecture and strategy for part definition, mBOM, work instructions, change objects and work orders \n
- Refine and improve integration between enterprise systems: ERP, PLM, and MES \n
- Define business process for setting up core ERP functions: material masters, baselining mBOMs, coordinating changes, managing deviations, color parts, multi-sourcing, alternates etc. \n
- Develop roadmap for major initiatives: automating PLM BOM/BOP changes into ERP, eliminating material variants, phasing out of iPPE \n
- Provide requirements for IT developers to implement enhancements in SAP \n
- Review and test SAP system updates \n
- Communicate business process guidelines and roll out training for enhanced functionality \n
- 7+ Years of Applicable experience \n
- Operations or manufacturing background \n
- Ability to judge needs of organization over needs of individual teams \n
- Strong leadership capability \n
- Ability to think through issues logically, using first principles approach to problem solving \n
- Ability to adjust and evaluate priorities as urgent issues arise \n
- Strong written and verbal communication skills \n
- Understanding of enterprise databases PLM, ERP, and MES \n
- Understanding of configuration management \n
Salary Range California-Based Applicants: $189,000 -$217,000 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, and other factors permitted by law).
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.