Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian’s Network Operation Center is responsible for remotely maintaining Rivian’s charging network. We are hiring for a Newtork Operations Control Specialist who will work alongside NOC Engineers to help support the NOC’s day-to-day remote monitoring, case creation, and work order management responsibilities.
- \nSupport network operations of Rivian’s charging deployments \n \n
- \nProactively monitor all charging assets for any issues; offline, faults, irregular sessions \n \n
- \nProvide excellent customer service by rapidly responding to incoming calls and emails for B2B client and service partners \n \n
- \nAssist in deploying production-ready firmware to AC and DC assets \n \n
- \nUse keen attention to detail to document issues in case management platform \n \n
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned, including rotating weekend on-call coverage \n
- \n1-2 years of experience in a related field (e.g., IT, Network Operations, etc.) \n \n
- \nBasic understanding of electricity and charging \n \n
- \nExperience using case/work order management tools (e.g., Salesforce, ZenDesk, ServiceNow, etc.) \n \n
- \nExcellent written and oral communication skills \n \n
- \nTeam player mentality, with a willingness to assist and team others on the team \n \n
- \nRequired to communicate using telephone, email, and other digital means of communication \n \n
- Ability to view, read, and interpret documents including operating and maintenance instructions, safety guidelines, etc. \n
- Flexibility to be working from 12pm to 8:30pm PST \n
Hourly Rate for Colorado Based Applicants: $28.35 to $32.30 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).\n
Hourly Rate for Washington State Based Applicants: $29.80 to $33.65 to $32.30 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).\n
Hourly Rate for California Based Applicants: $29/80 to $36.55 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).\n
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.