Senior Developer - Full Stack (Chennai)
Yuvo works to increase access to primary care by supporting federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), the institutions that have dedicated the most to care for underserved communities. We work with FQHCs to help scale the quality of care they provide by providing access to new payment systems, developing and optimizing operational infrastructure, and convening partnerships in the broader care ecosystem so that they can increase their capacity and deliver the highest quality of care to their communities.
About The Role
Yuvo is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic development team. As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our web applications and ensuring their high performance, scalability, and security. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and contribute to the full software development lifecycle, from concept to deployment.
This is a partially remote position for employees based in India, preferably Chennai. Travel approximately once a month if not located in Chennai.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality web applications using modern technologies and best practices.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and other stakeholders to understand requirements and translate flows.
- Build responsive and user-friendly web interfaces that deliver an exceptional user experience across multiple devices and browsers.
- Develop server-side logic and APIs to support the front-end functionalities.
- Identify and troubleshoot software defects and performance bottlenecks.
- Implement database schemas and write efficient queries to ensure data integrity and performance.
- Work in an Agile development environment, participating in sprint planning, and delivering software increments in a timely manner.
- Support East Coast/Central time zone customers.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred; 10+ years of experience as a Full stack developer may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) presentation skills; comfortable speaking to groups of six or more people
- Experience working within an agile framework or method (i.e., Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and experience in designing and consuming APIs.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Working experience in SnowFlake
- Solid understanding and experience with server-side technologies such as Node.js, Java or .net, Python
- Strong detail-orientation and diligence
- Passion for our vision for health equity
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills
We'd Love To See
- Experience working in an early stage startup
- Experience with Risk Adjustment, HEDIS, EHR integrations
- In-depth knowledge of technology and healthcare terminology
- Ideal candidates will be based in Chennai, India
What We Value
- Desire to learn and grow
- Bias towards action
- Team-oriented attitude, you derive joy from seeing others succeed
- Enthusiasm for, and interest in, health equity and innovation
Base Salary Range: 20 lakhs - 30 lakhs INR
- 15 days paid vacation (annually)
- 30 days paid sick leave (annually)
- 3305 INR for phone/internet stipend (monthly)
- Supplemental medical insurance (5 lakhs)
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Our commitment to ensuring quality health care to underserved communities is the foundation of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in how we operate as a company and approach our work. Yuvo is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. With diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging at the core of what we do, it is important to us to provide applicants with an inclusive, transparent, and fair candidate experience. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance throughout the hiring process.